We would like you to join us in advocating cycling for everyone. Every person counts!
How do I get involved?
- Become a Bicycle Network member. Your membership helps build our advocacy efforts and adds weight when we lobby government for improvements to riding conditions.
- Join our volunteer register for nationally organised events (such as Peaks Challenge Cradle Mountain, Ride the Night, annual Super Tuesday bike count).
- Join our volunteer register for locally organised events (such as valet parking, organising rides, representing riders).
- Come along to rides and events.
- Register for a regular email alert about upcoming Social Rides that we organise.
- Contribute to conversations on this website! Sign in to the website and comment on posts.
- Follow Bicycle Network Tasmania on Facebook and Twitter, and share our stories with your friends.
- Follow our Blog via an online newsreader (such as Feedly, Feedspot...). Just enter this address into the reader's search area: www.biketas.org.au/blog
- Follow our News via an online newsreader (such as Feedly, Feedspot...). Just enter this address into the reader's search area: www.biketas.org.au/news.
Opportunities to contribute
Bicycle Network Tasmania always has a number of important volunteer roles available. Ask a Committee member how you can help!
Email and Phone Contacts for general advocacy
City of Hobart: call 6238 2836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Clarence: call 6217 9500 or email email@example.com
Glenorchy City Council: call 6216 6349 or use the online feedback form
Kingborough Council: call 6211 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter Contacts for general advocacy
City of Clarence: @ClarenceCouncil
City of Kingborough: @KingboroughTas
City of Launceston:
Tasmania Police: @TasmaniaPolice
The Mercury: @themercurycomau
The Advocate: @theadvocatetas
The Examiner: @ExaminerOnline