- Greater Hobart Trails Walking, cycling, mountain biking and horse riding tracks and trails in Hobart, Kingborough, Derwent Valley, Clarence, Glenorchy and Brighton.
- Giro Tasmania If you have at least three weeks to spend in Tassie then have a look at our detailed guide to the Giro Tasmania
which is an independent cycling tour right around the state, taking in many of Tasmania's highlights.
This tour is nearly entirely on sealed roads and we list both the camping and cheapest non-camping accommodation options.
- Quicker Giro Tasmania Here is a trip report of a two week alternative circumnavigation of Tasmania by Andrew Heard.
- Tassie Trails, a site dedicated to helping people find out more about Tasmania's mountain and road biking opportunities
- The Tasmanian Trail - Offers a unique and exciting opportunity to experience some of Tasmania's most beautiful landscapes that are beyond the popular tourist trails. winding its between Devonport in the State's north and Dover in the south.
- Where to Ride : Tasmania (Book) "Guiding you through 45 rides Where to Ride Tasmania features accurate mapping, altitude profiles, point by point ride logs and a range of ride difficulties from one to five star ratings."
The best maps without carrying heaps of 1:100,000 copies are the
1:250,00 scale. Four cover Tasmania: North East, South East, South
West and North West. They are produced by TASMAP.