EOY Wrap on the Coast
Next Ride is our annual end of year lunch and chinwag to plan for 2020, to be held in the Yurt at Turners Beach Berry Patch on Sunday 29 December.
With our main destination for the day being The Berry Patch, we have these options available:
- Start from The Berry Patch at 9.30am, ride to Penguin and back for lunch at 12.30pm.
- Start from The Berry Patch at 11.15am, ride to Ulverstone (or till meeting the first crew) and back for lunch.
- Start at Penguin (Lions Park, on Surf Club Rd), ride to Turners Beach. Ride back to Penguin after lunch.
Lunch around 12.30 to be followed by a confab to outline the ride program for 2020. Please start generating some ideas, preferably including at least one weekend away with a group dinner on the Saturday evening.
Enquiries: Roger Nichols 0418 508435
R.S.V.P. by 23 December - so
- I can finalise the table booking (numbers please)
- We know who’s starting from where and when.
FINAL NOTE: Seasonal (Christmas!) attire and/or decoration is mandatory.
You can find more information about Bicycle Network Tasmania's Social Rides Program here, including an explanation of the ride descriptor codes.
You can subscribe here for a fortnightly email alert about our upcoming Social Rides.
Our fortnightly In The Loop email newsletter gives a heads'up on scheduled rides. You can register here if you don't already receive In The Loop - make sure you tick: "Advocacy - campaigns and programs".
Bicycle Network Tasmania makes every effort to ensure our organised rides are safe, however participants are advised to ensure they have insurance against accidents. The best option is to become a member of Bicycle Network. This ensures you have excellent year-round 24/7 cover against both Personal Injury and Third Party Personal/Property damage whilst riding your bike.
Please note - if there are any riders under 16 years old, the adult with them will take primary responsibility for their safety on the ride.
- December 29, 2019 at 11am - 1pm
Turners Beach Berry Patch
4 Blackburn Dr
Turners Beach, TAS 7315
Google map and directions
- Roger Nichols · 0418508435