Become a volunteer
You can make a difference! Develop skills in working with teams whilst furthering the cause of bike riding in Tasmania by:
- Helping as a volunteer at Bicycle Network Tasmania rides and public events.
- Supporting our advocacy by helping with submissions and taking our views to committees and meetings.
- Supporting our publicity by helping us with press releases and articles.
- Contributing specialist skills and knowledge, for example in web management, accounting, bike maintenance, traffic management, council planning etc.
- Join our State Committee and contribute to campaigns and projects that you are interested in.
Please consider submitting your details to our volunteer register below.
*NOTE: to register as a volunteer for the national Super Tuesday bike count, please click here on the national portal.